For the purposes of our catalog, we’ve defined vintage as being 30 years or older. These items may hold nostalgic value to collectors, or still be of usefulness even today because they are timeless (such as math textbooks).
You can get to our Vintage department several ways:
- Use the drop-down menu from the gray navigation bar that’s at the top of each page: Shop by Department >> Special Departments >> Vintage Books and Textbooks.
- Click on the Vintage Books and Textbooks slide that rotates on our website’s home page.
- If you’re on the main page of the Shop (Our Catalog selection from the gray top navigation menu), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Vintage Books & Textbooks icon under the Special Departments & Affiliate Stores heading.
- Type “vintage” in the catalog search box to get the entire Vintage department. Note that you may get additional items if their descriptions contain the word “vintage”.
- If you type in “vintage” in the blog search box, you’ll at least get this article!
As always, we’re interested in finding gently-used books and textbooks, as well as educational magazines, toys, and aids, that could be used fruitfully by someone else, so if you have any that you’d like to have listed here, visit our Consigning with Us page for details. If you represent a non-profit organization, please visit our Fundraising for Non-Profit Organizations page for details.